X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome ! Well saved rob
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Love those belts! Cool to see an US button on it.
      I bought one myself many years ago, but it's missing 5 badges for the seller started to sell them individually

Comment

Very cool find, proves that 'it's still out there'...

Comment

Great find - lots of variety in the badges, titles and buttons but with a definite Welsh flavour. I think I see a US button on the end there.

It's amazing how a little careful brushing has brought out the colours of the belt. I wonder how common it is for this to be a stable belt, as opposed to the more usual P08 or leather belts?

Matthew

Comment

I agree a super belt to say the least. Nice that you now have saved this belt and preserved it from rotting away or tossed in the trash

Comment

Originally posted by tubist73 View Post
              Great find - lots of variety in the badges, titles and buttons but with a definite Welsh flavour. I think I see a US button on the end there.

It's amazing how a little careful brushing has brought out the colours of the belt. I wonder how common it is for this to be a stable belt, as opposed to the more usual P08 or leather belts?

Matthew
              Matthew, id say that its 50/50 on what belts were used, over the past week ive seen 4 of these type belts and 3 were stable belts .

Comment

nice find, does the colour of the belt signify a regiment, enjoy brushing off the dust and bringing it back to life. The matchboxes and tin are a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by grndevil44 View Post
                  nice find, does the colour of the belt signify a regiment, enjoy brushing off the dust and bringing it back to life. The matchboxes and tin are a bonus.
                  Regimental colours just to add, ive just been to fill up my van for a trip to Belgium and i passed a gent outside one of those complex buildings reserved for old age pensioners, well the gent must have been well into his ninties and im still shocked to have seen him wearing his own Cap badge belt and yes it was a stable belt, now ive clocked him i might be lucky enought to find and have a chat to him. Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
                    Regimental colours just to add, ive just been to fill up my van for a trip to Belgium and i passed a gent outside one of those complex buildings reserved for old age pensioners, well the gent must have been well into his ninties and im still shocked to have seen him wearing his own Cap badge belt and yes it was a stable belt, now ive clocked him i might be lucky enought to find and have a chat to him. Pete.
                    I have a belt in my collection which must've seen a lot of wear. The veteran who had owned it had made several adjustments to it, he either shrank, or grew in size it's one of my favourite belts. A well worn belt is gold in my eyes.

Cheers.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X