WW1 ship numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW1 ship numbers

I recently found a ships clock that i would like to find out a little about. It has a ships number plate at the botton of it that i understand is tracable. I have been seaching but have not yet been able to find out much on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dale

Dale,

What sort of ship is this clock off of? What sort of number is it exactly...does it pertain to the ship or to the clock manufacturer? I'm not really sure where to suggest you begin your search...

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Adam J. Haslett
      Dale,

What sort of ship is this clock off of? What sort of number is it exactly...does it pertain to the ship or to the clock manufacturer? I'm not really sure where to suggest you begin your search...

Cheers,

Adam
      Good question, maybe these will help.
      Attached Files

Comment

im not sure why im unable to see these pics. I have the privilages and can see them when trying to edit so bare with me. Until then the clock is approx 6" accross with a white face and roman numerals. It has a small number plate on the bottom of the clock (4435). It has the the initials E.S.A. , G.B& E LTD, 1918 on the back. It is brass and about 4" deep. hope this works for now.

Dale
        Last edited by Dale; 11-17-2004, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X