demjanskbattlefield

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British WWII PIAT Anti-Tank Weapon- Advice needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British WWII PIAT Anti-Tank Weapon- Advice needed!

Hello All~ New (this time) to the this particular forum room, and I may have posted my question in the wrong area...Picked up a salty, right out of the woodwork, complete, unaltered and original (except for the lack of any canvas accessories) PIAT WWII British Anti-tank weapon...Legal in the states as is, must be milled in UK I am to understand..question is, where can I go to list it or sell it? and what would the approx. value of it is? I have pics but cannot figure out how to upload them here~ thank you and any advice would be greatly appreciated~ It is heavy, awesome looking and I just need to be pointed in the right direction~ Regards

Bob Larson
    860-990-3203

Somewhere north of $1000.00, possibly 3-4 times that much depending on condition and other factors I'm not sure about. You might try contacting Numrich Gun Parts and see if they're buying. [http://www.gunpartscorp.com/]

Comment

No dewatting needed in the US - it's a spring operated.

I went through the process maybe 2-3 years ago. Really rusty/relic ones go for $700-900. I think I got around $1500-1600 for mine - mint with canvas accessories and training tray.

You'd be VERY hard pressed to expect more.

Gunbroker is a good option.
      ------------------------------------------------
      Collector of French ww2-era insignia.

Comment

I agree with Scotty. These are interesting weapons but for whatever reason don't seem to command big dollars

Possibly more demand for them in UK/Commonwealth countries than the USA, but then you get into import/export issues.

Fancy a meeting at the border?

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

Yes, the higher number was based on UK sale prices. Sorry, should have said!

PETER

Comment

Originally posted by peter monahan View Post
            Yes, the higher number was based on UK sale prices. Sorry, should have said!

PETER
            A couple of good ones have sold in UK for around £3000
            Lee

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X