Falklands ''Turtle'' and Argentine Para Lids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falklands ''Turtle'' and Argentine Para Lids

A couple of Helmets from my collection 1982 British Turtle and an Argentine Helmet, the flag was supposed to have been taken on the Island. I brought these down from my boxes thinking of selling them on my website but i must admit after seeing the photos these might just go back on my shelf, being a collector and dealer just doesnt work all the time All comments are welcome. Pete.
    p.s. ive got some hard thinking to do.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice lids both!!

Comment

Typical Argie helmet ,they mostly have that para type liner and the tell tale chinstraps . Not sure about The English lid looks a bit took pristine to have been used in the war . Rob
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
              Typical Argie helmet ,they mostly have that para type liner and the tell tale chinstraps . Not sure about The English lid looks a bit took pristine to have been used in the war . Rob
              Rob, i also doubt if it was on the island, try and find a Turtle that was , ive 8 Argie helmets that are vet bring backs but ive never seen a British one for sale that you can say 100% was there ,this is the closest ive come , super camo topping as seen in many pics and this one is dated 1982.
              p.s . Out of the 8 this is the only para system i have......
              Last edited by dragnet; 02-07-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Lol I have 4 I think and all have the para style liner I will have to go into the attic and have a look Rob

Comment

Lol I have 4 I think and all have the para style liner I will have to go into the attic and have a look Rob
                  Please do, and if wishing to trade, let me know

Comment

Nice helmets great !

Comment

I can only find one ( scratches head ) and that has the liner with the nape strap and is not a para liner . I wonder where the others are ? Rob

Comment

I can only find one ( scratches head ) and that has the liner with the nape strap and is not a para liner . I wonder where the others are ? Rob
                        Big mice

Comment

Bloody big mice ! I will have to go back into the loft and give it a thorough search . Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X