Attached Files

a
    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful, congrats. Nice addition.

Best
      Jack

Comment

Thanks glad you like it. Havent seen you since louisville at Patts table how have you been doing ? Mike

Comment

I should hope so! That's a beauty!

Comment

Thanks this one I'll keep awhile

Comment

What is the name of this award?

Comment

Sorry about that. Its a Commander of the British Empire neck award. It's in the family of awards known as The Most Excellent Order Of The British Empire. There was a Knights and Dames Grand Cross then The Knights Commanders ,Dames Commanders, Commanders (which is mine) , Officers and lastly Members. It was instituted June 1917 by King George V during WW1 for services rendered at home , in India and in the overseas dominions and colonies. It could also be conferred upon officers in the armed services of a noncombatant character.Then in Dec.1918 a Military Division was created for commissioned and warrant officers in respect to distinguished service in action. You can tell a military award as it has a white stripe going down the center of the ribbon, mine is the civilian medal. Hope this helps a bit Thanks Mike

Comment

Originally posted by 1Perazzi View Post
                  Thanks glad you like it. Havent seen you since louisville at Patts table how have you been doing ? Mike
                  Hello Mike, been doing fine, will be at SOS in a group of tables that are backed up to Patt. Been turning up a few things and staying busy.
                  Best
                  Jack

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X