EspenlaubMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome SAS Anti-TERRORIST {IN ACTION} picture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome SAS Anti-TERRORIST {IN ACTION} picture!

Post-war but cool, Credits:http://home.hccnet.nl/22.sas/

nothing better in the world than the SAS in action

I know that if I were a bad guy harbouring evil thoughts I'd not want to attract their attention.

I know that during the time that some members of the Regiment were taking "part time" jobs as Stewards at Hereford Football Club on match nights the local yobbo's and hooligans found somewhere else to misbehave

Comment

Hiya, I new off a guy once who had been a senior N.C.O with the regiment ,
      he survived THREE helicopter crashes whilst serving durring the Falklands conflict , including the crash where the helicopter was hit by an albatross ,fell in to the sea and a lot of the guys were killed , his nick name is `SLASH ` .........and he don`t like helicopters !!!!! ,Michael.
      p.s my mate met him a couple of times ..he said he was the most polite , non agressive , nice bloke you could wish to meet ... doesn`t quite fit with the image of an army SGT/MAJOR ?????

Comment

Very Cool,
        I had a Maj Griffiths in my gunshop one time and showed him my BREN. He effortlessly picked it up and shouldered it like a rifle! Then he invited me to touch his right shoulder blade...it was literally as hard as a rock. He very jovially stated "I carried one of these beauties for quite a while!" This when he was close to 75 years old

They don't make them any tougher!

Gary

Originally posted by junior
        Post-war but cool, Credits:http://home.hccnet.nl/22.sas/

Comment

All those i've met, from both the SAS and SBS have always been quiet, polite and i must say more intelligent than the average squaddie.

I once took part as an observer\advisor on a training exrcise with the SBS counter-terrorist squadron (they do the ship stuff) very, very impressive, although i made the mistake of standing directly under one of the sea-kings they were fast roping down when one of them lost a full mag from his MP5 about 10m above me and it hit my shoulder .
          Some of the nicest most professional guys i've ever met in the forces.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X