No announcement yet.

Forum Member RMR - My Dad - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolences Toby. Your Dad and I exchanged plenty of PMs over the last few years. He was always a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Hello all - I have started a thread on the Memoriam Forum. The link is posted below. Sorry for your loss.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...60#post6100860
      Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

sorry to hear,

Comment

Thank you once again for all your kind words. My father would be touched to know he is missed by you all.

Toby.

Comment

My condolences, I am sorry for the loss of one of our members.

Dave.
            http://www.militaryantiquestoronto.com

Comment

My condolences, Toby. May he rest in peace.

Giorgos

Comment

so sorry to read this Toby, i wish yous all the best in these tough times!

R.I.P Roger

Comment

Hello

Hello Toby,

1 once bought a nice Japanese helmet and a luftwaffe flying helmet from your dad.
                  He let me pay them up. He was a really nice man to deal with......he was very proud off you by the way he spoke about you briefly to me. He told me how good a dealer you are and you were selling some really nice HJ militaria about two years ago? 1 can't remember the name of your website but he told me your very knowlegeable and trustworthy.....do you deal?
                  You dad is on my friends list as a man to do business with. Sometimes things are not said at the time but your dad would know what he mean't to you and you will know how much you mean't to him. He was an asset to the collecting community. You have big boots to fill Toby but you will fill his place on here. Let me know if you have nice items to "Get the juices flowing" as your dad would say to me!

He failed you by corrupting your mind and getting you addicted to Militaria.....lol i bet growing up you both had so much in common. 1 wish my dad was into it too when i was growing up.

Hope you and your family are coping well during this time.

Mike

Comment

My condolences on your loss.

Comment

That's a very bad news...Rest in Peace Roger .
                      Martin

Comment

Sincere thanks to Mike (Top Buzzer) et al, for the kind messages. Much appreciated by both myself and my mother.

Comment

I am shocked to hear this I knew your dad Roger also from the British badge forum and had some very nice trades and communications with him and I will miss him as a respected fellow collector .

Rest in peace Roger.

JB

Comment

Toby, I only found out of the passing of your father today, although we never met, many of your fathers EKs and other items found there way to me via the forum, he was always great to deal with I was genuinely saddened to find out he had passed away today by my friend Pete, my condolences to your family

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X