Forum Member RMR - My Dad - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Member RMR - My Dad - RIP

I'm a stranger to these parts of the forum but many of you will have known my father, Roger (aka RMR).

It is with great sadness that I must tell you, he passed away earlier this year (30th July). He suffered a heart attack whilst out walking his dogs - something he loved to do. His other passion being British militaria. His death was sudden and most unexpected. In fact, he was viewing the forum only an hour or so before it happened.

RIP Dad. We miss you.

Best regards to all,
    Toby.

Originally posted by TobyR View Post
    I'm a stranger to these parts of the forum but many of you will have known my father, Roger (aka RMR).

It is with great sadness that I must tell you, he passed away earlier this year (30th July). He suffered a heart attack whilst out walking his dogs - something he loved to do. His other passion being British militaria. His death was sudden and most unexpected. In fact, he was viewing the forum only an hour or so before it happened.

RIP Dad. We miss you.

Best regards to all,
    Toby.
    Really sorry to hear that Toby
    Best Wishes
    Martin

Comment

sorry to hear that bad news Toby may he R.I.P rgds Dave

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news Toby he was a knowledgeable collector . Rob
        God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Toby.

Best wishes,

John

Comment

Sorry to hear of the loss Toby.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss of your father

Comment

Condolences.

Sorry for your loss Toby and the Forums loss as well.
                Sounds like he was a Great Dad and rare these days to have shared the same interests with you as a collector and one involved with the history behind it as well.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. Most appreciated.

Comment

This is terrible news. So sorry to read this. Roger used to drop me a line now and again.

My condolences to all the family and his friends.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

This is very unexpected and sad news. Your father and I shared a number of mutual collecting fields, and we have spoken on numerous occasions in the past.

I have come to know him as a highly knowledgable and dedicated collector, and a true gentleman.

May he rest in peace, his presence will be missed. My heart goes out to you and the family.

Regards,
                      Luc

Comment

Sorry to hear this Toby, RIP Roger.

Comment

That's very sad news. I had corresponded with Roger on numerous occasions about badges. He will be missed
                          Lee

Comment

Thanks for finding sharing this sad news, I wish you all the best. You must have had a wonderful relationship sharing this interest even though different fields.

Comment

Terrible news Toby! You and yours have my deepest sympathy....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X