The dream for every SAS collector...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dream for every SAS collector...

Private purchase, only 1 exists together with a smaller version...
    Enjoy...

The next time I'm in London I'll take some pic's of some SAS items for you, you'll be astounded !!!

Very nice

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Junior,

Nice item any history?

And did you take photos of the other items yet??

Comment

The history is that my grangrandfather let it made that. Private purchase. And Des, the items, I didn't visited my Uncle yet, but they are coming, and yes, you may post them on your site.
        Originally posted by Des Thomas
        Junior,

Nice item any history?

And did you take photos of the other items yet??

Comment

Hi Junior,

Nice item then and very unique! I`m jealous!!

I`m looking forward to seeing the other stuff You mentioned death cards for different guys amongst the items. Do you know if a death card for a guy called Jean Melsens was included?? Can you remember any of the names?

Comment

Jean Melsens, if that is the guy who died at training...YES. Someone else, I can't remember. But there was a death card of someone who died during training.

please let me know,
            Junior.

Comment

Hi Junior,

No, Melsens was killed in action. A guy called Mathys was killed in training. How many death cards was there?

[QUOTE=junior]Jean Melsens, if that is the guy who died at training...YES. Someone else, I can't remember. But there was a death card of someone who died during training.

Comment

A couple of 5, including from the Rolin brothers.[QUOTE=Des Thomas]Hi Junior,

No, Melsens was killed in action. A guy called Mathys was killed in training. How many death cards was there?

Originally posted by junior
                Jean Melsens, if that is the guy who died at training...YES. Someone else, I can't remember. But there was a death card of someone who died during training.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X