German Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Gold

Could anyone tell me if their is a difference between German gold and British gold ,is it all the same quality ie is their such a thing as German 9 carat gold.Slightly obscure question I admit thanking you Rob.
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Hello ROBB,

When I got married I bought rings in the lowest grade of gold (I'm a tight git you see) which in 1987 Germany was 585 gold. This translates as 14 ct. gold as far as I know.

Tony

Comment

Thanks Tony ,so thats interesting the lowest grade of German gold is 14ct mmmmmmmmm Rob.

Comment

German Gold

HIYA , so ....... i take it that you have been on a backpacking trip to Germany and whilst out in the woods you found a couple of 88mm shell wooden crates , rotting ,split and over flowing with nazi gold ????[ and your conserned how to smuggle it back to the UK ?

I find U.P.S is good for heavier items .........QUOTE=ROBB]Could anyone tell me if their is a difference between German gold and British gold ,is it all the same quality ie is their such a thing as German 9 carat gold.Slightly obscure question I admit thanking you Rob.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by SHEARING-CROSS
          HIYA , so ....... i take it that you have been on a backpacking trip to Germany and whilst out in the woods you found a couple of 88mm shell wooden crates , rotting ,split and over flowing with nazi gold ????[ and your conserned how to smuggle it back to the UK ?

I find U.P.S is good for heavier items .........QUOTE=ROBB]Could anyone tell me if their is a difference between German gold and British gold ,is it all the same quality ie is their such a thing as German 9 carat gold.Slightly obscure question I admit thanking you Rob.
          Nice answer

Comment

Damm might secret is out !,anyone know the price of Amber by the sheet? Rob.

Comment

Rob,

I might have been talking out of my bum when I said 585 gold was the lowest grade in Germany. Even worse, it seems I was mugged by my wife back in 1987 when she said 585 gold was cheap, I now know I could have got cheaper gold and have bought myself a MGC cap badge and ice cream with the change.

I have found out that they (Germans) have 333 gold which must be something like 9 ct.

Please check the marks on your Nazi gold before flogging it.

Tony

Comment

Ah ha Tony that is more like it .Thanks I'm not selling I am buying (possibly) Rob.

Comment

Well done Jack .Rob.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X