CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Militaria Dealer Warning............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Militaria Dealer Warning............

Due to my own experience and that of others, British Militaria enthuisiasts be advised to be very wary of dealing with a former WAF member who got expelled due to his dubious actions. HE is in Preston, Lanc, UK. On his web site he is selling a number of British helmets and some WWII relics. His site was "ww2 relics & collectibles", and has now changed to "Combat Helmets". In the process he removed his User Forum because he was receiving so many negative comments.

Further info can be found here http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=wayne

After purchasing 2 helmets from him last year with slow service but acceptable product, this year I purchased a "Relic Fallschirmjager Helmet" from him last month. The pics looked OK, if a bit limited, but when it arrived it was obviously not FJ. Contacted him immediately and his response was "to throw it in the bin" because he didn't want it back; but he couldn't pay me back because he has no money. I offered a VERY generous payback plan to fit his needs, but he wasn't interested. I have turned it over to PayPal, but do not expect restitution. Learn from my stupid.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X