Some new additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new additions

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #356e3a; COLOR: #356e3a" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Well after a period of abscence, due to my daughter being ill , I've got back in the saddle with my collecting. and thanks to a fellow member have got my 2nd SAS title that i've been after for a while, and also commited to a nice 1945 maroon Kangol beret from JDR. so very happy with these and thought I'd share them and any comments that my forum buddies may wish to make.
    Attached Files

few more

more of the beret
    Attached Files

Comment

another

the cap badge
      Attached Files

Comment

2nd SAS title

and the 2nd SAS title I've been after to add to my 1st SAS title
        Attached Files

Comment

Great finds well done

Comment

Nice title
            Dave
            http://www.militaryantiquestoronto.com

Comment

Nice items, welcome back and hope your daughter is doing well..... Harold

Comment

Some very nice items there! And I too hope your daughter is doing well! She is the most important.

Comment

Well done Neil.
                  I hope your daughter made a full recovery.

Luc

Comment

Nice beret in top condition. Wondering what price range this would be in compared to a 1944 issued version?

Comment

Thanks

Hi fellow friends, thanks for the comments and thoughts on my daughter, its appreciated. sadly she's on a difficult road, and at 10 years old it dosn't seem right , but I just keeping praying for the best.

I'm not sure about Beret values at all, so haven't a clue what a good price or bad price would be for this beret in this condtion, as their seem to be so few that become avaialble on the market, only know what I am paying, and its enough, but needed to fill a gap in my collection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X