Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc boots any good?

Hi
    I just need to know if these boots are British Originals,any feedback shall be most appreciated
    Attached Files

nnn
    Attached Files

Comment

bbb
      Attached Files

Comment

Czechoslovak army boots, pattern 25 (vz.25). Used in early fifties.

George

Comment

I think they are actually Greek Army issue from the late 50s-60s. Haven't seen the Czechoslovak ones that George mentioned, but given Siton12's location, I think that it's more possible that they are Greek, as many of these are offered here, sometimes as British ones.

These were a copy of the US double buckle boots, but with the "traditional" hobnails instead of a rubber sole and the ones pictured above really look like them.

Siton12, I hope you didn't pay the price that British wartime ones are sold for. I guess you can try returning them if it's not what you wanted.

Best regards,
          Giorgos

Comment

The heel irons are definitely not a British style. The size marking on the bottom - '78' or '87' is not British either.

Peter

Comment

Thank you all Gentlemen,these were found along with other old time Greek army stuff.Any idea about a fair price to sell them?
              Notis

Comment

Hi Notis!

You can find these on Greek dealers' sites for 40-50 euro. You know the prices they ask, though, so maybe you could try starting a bit lower than that. Good luck!

Best regards,
                Giorgos

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X