Need some help on some British items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help on some British items

I have had some items given to me over the years which I placed in a box that went into storage. I just recently came across these items once more as I'm steadily unpacking boxes. I decided that I will be putting them on E-Stand as they do not fall within my collecting interests.

I'm requesting assistance in helping me identifying these items on whether they are Wartime, postwar or reproductions so I can price them accordingly and any idea of approximate worth would help.

Cheers,

Bill
    Attached Files

some SAS items
    Attached Files

Comment

The Pegasus badges and Para Regt titles are reproduction.
      Gold wire wing is an early No.1 Dress version, British SAS.
      The other SAS wings are possibly Australian as the cloth title and shoulder title in the next image are Australian. The Anodised aluminium SAS badge is British, but rarely worn.

Marc

Comment

Hello Marc,

Thank you for the information. What time period is the No.1 Dress version of the British SAS Gold wire wing?

I suppose the rest is not worth much so I won't be posting any of it on E-Stand and it will go back into the box.

Cheers!

Bill

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff View Post
        The Pegasus badges and Para Regt titles are reproduction.
        Gold wire wing is an early No.1 Dress version, British SAS.
        The other SAS wings are possibly Australian as the cloth title and shoulder title in the next image are Australian. The Anodised aluminium SAS badge is British, but rarely worn.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
          Hello Marc,

Thank you for the information. What time period is the No.1 Dress version of the British SAS Gold wire wing?

I suppose the rest is not worth much so I won't be posting any of it on E-Stand and it will go back into the box.

Cheers!

Bill
          The 1950s through to some time in the 1960s when smaller badges were produced.

Marc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X