Para Cloth Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Para Cloth Titles

This is a new seller on ebay selling lots of rare stuff .Do these look like they come from the same manufacturer as Petehal1 s tat ? Rob
    Attached Files
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

The reverse looks familiar to his cloth .
    Attached Files

Comment

cloth para badges

Hello ROB ,
      I had a look at some of this dealers listings , and to be honest i do think that they are all fakes , i know that part of the world ,its only `over the hill ` from where i live and although i can not I.D the seller there are two quite active fakers of this type of gear down that neck of the woods.
      There are some very serious ,big time collectors for this rare cloth on e,bay guys that only bid a couple of times a year ( but when they do its big money ), if the L.R.D.G was an original wire one , that would have gone for over £1000.0!! One of the worlds top L.R.D.G collectors lives in Canada and money is simply no problem to him ,if this had been real ,he would have bid , plus ....if you are selling rare no. PARACHUTE cloth titles worth a fortune ..would you sell on e,bay at a very low start price and no reaserve ???? .
      this is only my opinion i may be wrong !!!!!
      best wishes ,Michael.
      Originally posted by ROBB
      The reverse looks familiar to his cloth .

Comment

Hi Michael I agree .I bought a few items off Cunnard and Petehal1 before I knew any better ,I have since got rid of all of them except for a Raiding Support Regiment beret badge that cost me over £80 and acts as a reminder for me to be careful .Is there a way of telling a real LRDG cap badge from a fake ? Rob.

Comment

Rob, the most common fake LRDG badge has a raised edge on the inside and outside of the circular band, the original only had a raised edge on the inside. Spotting a real one would be the problem, expect to pay a lot of money, enough in my opinion to make impeccable provenance essential.

Jim

Originally posted by ROBB
          Hi Michael I agree .I bought a few items off Cunnard and Petehal1 before I knew any better ,I have since got rid of all of them except for a Raiding Support Regiment beret badge that cost me over £80 and acts as a reminder for me to be careful .Is there a way of telling a real LRDG cap badge from a fake ? Rob.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X