Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Small British Army Collection

Greetings Gentlemen,

I have recently branched out into collecting British militaria as part of an overall 'addiction' to collecting Cold War militaria. While I had focused primarily on West & East German military uniforms and equipment with the occasional finds to add to the Soviet/Warsaw Pact realm and the American forces I decided to pick up on British militaria to represent the forces of the British Army of the Rhine. Im aware some items are not representative of the times like the Desert pattern DPM slides but it has been an interesting choice into investing in the British militaria realm.

Various berets, accessories, models and other items. A beret of the Army Air Corps, REME technician assigned to the AAC, the Kings Regiment & Parachute Regiment, a brassard to the Infantry, varying rank slides in woodland & desert DPM, a shoulder cord, a REME stable belt, Para insignia, 16 Air Assault Brigade patch, a Challenger tank of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards, a Westland Sea King of the Royal Navy, a Westland Lynx of the Army Air Corps, and a Westland Gazelle of the Army Air Corps. The DPM uniform is shown in a later picture.

A British Army No.1 Ceremonial Uniform of a Sergeant in the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers

A No. 2 Service Uniform of a REME technician assigned to the Army Air Corps

DPM Pattern 85 smock, with it I have a pair of olive drab pants however I dont believe them to be the correct type of trousers as they do not seem to be like any type that would be worn in a field environment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
X