Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Barett badges? What are they?

Guys, I need your help.

I have these 5 badges wich I am planning to sell on the estand. British is not my field of interest.

Could someone tell me if these are ww2, what the are, and what a fair price would be.

I want to sell them quick with a happy feeling, so please no dealer prices but fair pricing for the normal guy.

Thank you!!!
    Attached Files

Upper left is Royal Army Ordnance Corps ( RAOC), upper right is Royal Air Force other ranks, center is Australian Army, or Australian Imperial Force ( AIF). Lower left is not British, I believe, and lower right is Royal Engineers.
    All the British badges are King's crown, so are pre-1952. Common badges, and no rarities, so value is not high.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

bottom left is post war Belgian

Comment

Both, thanks for the help. I knew nothing about them. The bottom left has also a lion between the wings. Maybe a give-away for indeed being postwar belgian.

For what kind of price I should sell them on the estand? Something like 5 euro a piece, or is this to low/high?

Comment

For the British badges, I would say 5 euros or so is a good start, perhaps a bit higher for the Royal Engineers badge, which looks like an officer's bronze version. Sadly, one of the two "blades" is broken off, so maybe 8-10 euros?
          No idea on the Belgian badge.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

The Engineers one is a Plastic one . Sometimes The Aussie rising sun badge can fetch loads of money , I have never worked out why some go for £10 and some £150 . Rob
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

The Aussie one is a collar badge and here can go for 5 to 10 Australian Dollars.(usually more for a pair)
              Mick

Comment

Hello
                the belgian is Unité Défense Aérodrome
                cordially
                Didier

Comment

All you guys thanks for the great replys. I think I going to offer them in the estand (asap) for 20 euro. Think this is a fair price(?)

for the

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X