WW2 ?? No 4 Commando Shoulder Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW2 ?? No 4 Commando Shoulder Title

Hello, i'm looking to see if this is a good title and if it's a WW2 piece. It's a little grubby and doesn't glow under a black light.

Thanks,

Mike
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

To mine humble experience it's a repro i'm curious what the cracks have to say about your title

Comment

postwar

IMO I would not buy it as period ww2

Comment

Originally posted by brooksbz View Post
          IMO I would not buy it as period ww2
          Indeed i would buy it only as repro and nothing else

Comment

Thank you, i was hoping it was a good piece.. I paid really nothing for it.

Mike

Comment

I'm quite sure the picture in post #2 shows synthetic thread, did you do a burn test?

Luc

Comment

Luc,

I burnt some threads and no black smoke.

Comment

It is a fake, sorry,

JB

Comment

I don't think the colour of the smoke is relevant; does the tip of the burnt thread have a hard mushroom shape or does it turn to dust when rubbed between the fingers?

Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Mike McMenamin View Post
                      Thank you, i was hoping it was a good piece.. I paid really nothing for it.

Mike
                      Yeh you paid really nothing are you sure the ending price was 16 pounds i think you have paid too much for a piece a ****
                      This was the Epay seller his description,... if i was you i would send it back;
                      ORIGINAL CLOTH SHOULDER TITLE : No4 COMMANDO.

EMBROIDERED TYPE , A LITTLE FADED BUT 100% GENUINE.

FOUND WITH PAPERWORK COLLECTION ALREADY LISTED IN A HOUSE CLEARANCE.

NO RESERVE , NO BUY IT NOW PRICE.

POSTAGE LISTED FOR U.K. ONLY. OVERSEAS BIDDERS PLEASE ASK FOR RATE & CHECK PAYMENT TERMS! THANKS.
                      Last edited by 48RMC; 07-06-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Forgive me 48RMC!! For all my future purchases, i'll run them by you personally to get the OK first. Whatever i pay for something is my own business. I joined the forum to better learn things. Didn't know this was going to bother you this much!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike McMenamin View Post
                          Forgive me 48RMC!! For all my future purchases, i'll run them by you personally to get the OK first. Whatever i pay for something is my own business. I joined the forum to better learn things. Didn't know this was going to bother you this much!!

Of course it's your own business what you actually pay but don't talk nonsense that's all mine friend

Comment

Wanted to learn more about it, a real WW2 piece?, without your personal problems.

Comment

I was told years ago by fellow forum members, look, watch, don't show, don't respond and take everything with a grain of salt, i should of listened!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X