No announcement yet.

for campain Service Medal&The gulf medal 1990-91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever anyone would be willing to pay! It would depend entirely on what medal(s), unit, name, research potential and so forth.

By way of example, an unnamed WW2 medal found in similar condition would be virtually worthless whereas the long missing VC that disappeared when the recipients children many years ago were playing with it in the garden would be nearer to priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by skypilot View Post
      Whatever anyone would be willing to pay! It would depend entirely on what medal(s), unit, name, research potential and so forth.

By way of example, an unnamed WW2 medal found in similar condition would be virtually worthless whereas the long missing VC that disappeared when the recipients children many years ago were playing with it in the garden would be nearer to priceless.
      thanks but thats basic 101 collecting.

i was just interested to know if they were worth £50, £100+/- ?

Comment

Originally posted by redline09 View Post
        what are damaged medals like this worth anyway?

In the right/Wrong hands, medals to such an unusual rank would not remain damaged for long.......... a set to the ASC or something would become damaged in its place....

Comment

Originally posted by Seanie View Post
          Hi, my user name is Seanie. I was renting in Carlow Town many years ago. My house was burgled which at the time was reported to the Gardai. I think it was 1996. I am the owner of the medals you found. I have viewed your photos. I would like to get the medals back if possible. Please reply
          PM Sent

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X