goggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goggles

Hi guys came across theses goggles not my area think they are british ww2 any help would be great best martin thanks for any help inadvance.
    Attached Files

t

tankers ?

Comment

Not Tankers.

As they are 'Fur' lined I would go with some sort of 'Mountain/Arctic' Kit to stop snow-blindness.

To me they have a very US 1950s look about them.

Comment

The pair on the right are US Mountain troops snow goggles-probably WW2. I *think* the other two are Canadian WW2-I see many photos of Canadian WW2 motorcycle riders wearing them.

Comment

Thanks for input to all so far, the set on the right with dark lenses are realy well made . would be great to clarify as i wish to list correctly when moved to e-stand thanks fohelp so far best martin.

Comment

On the snow goggles, look at the leather piece connecting the two lenses-it may be stamped "F-G co," Foster Grant company, who made sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by boyt44 View Post
              On the snow goggles, look at the leather piece connecting the two lenses-it may be stamped "F-G co," Foster Grant company, who made sunglasses.
              Hi can confirm the mm stamp is there, thanks for help any pointers on value best martin.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X