Canadian Visor hat help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Visor hat help

I have this Canadian visor hat that I'm trying to get an idea as to it's age. The cap badge is for the ROYAL CANADIAN ORDNANCE CORPS. The hat is maker marked to William Scully limited Fifty Craig West Montreal. Any idea as to the age or value as I'd put it on the estand because I don't collect this. Thanks for any insight.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I have two visors like yours...dates are 1965 and 1968. No idea on value since I got both of these for $10 at a yard sale. Definitely worth more than $5.

Comment

Where do you look to find the dates?

Comment

Hello,
            It is Queen's Crown Officers Cap Badge so it would be from 1953 to 1968 when unification came and the RCOC was then part of logistics. As for value it is hard to say any more. 10.00-15.00 range
            Lorrie

Comment

Thanks for all the info. The hat looks to be really well made with the exception of the chinstrap which looks rather flimsy. I'll more than likely just keep it as it doesn't seem to be worth much, but looks impressive.

Comment

Most of them seem to have those cheesy chin straps. Sad on an otherwise very nice style of cap.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X