Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh sorry guys! YOU had ME worried there~

Originally posted by lnijherald View Post
    Yes I was referring to the British para titles.

Luc

Comment

1st Can title

Glad it arrived safely, I sold the title and originally aquired it from Brooksbz, was originally posted in my samll group in this thread http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...88#post4644188

interesting that "Infanteer" never made these coments when it was first listed . I had the title checked over by Gary and Ken when i bought it , so gladf were still on the same page .

Comment

Originally posted by neilnitro View Post
        Glad it arrived safely, I sold the title and originally aquired it from Brooksbz, was originally posted in my samll group in this thread http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...88#post4644188

interesting that "Infanteer" never made these coments when it was first listed . I had the title checked over by Gary and Ken when i bought it , so gladf were still on the same page .
        In my defense, the original photo in that other thread didn't highlight the printing inconsistencies that I was referring to earlier in this thread. Lighting and other factors can really change the details visible in a photo which is why evaluating items online like this can be a very tricky thing at times. Even our touted "experts" make mistakes while trying to assess items online. Besides, in this thread I never said I thought the badge was not original, only that there was something that I hadn't noticed before on known originals which caused me to second guess what appeared to be an original in every other respect. I've NEVER claimed to be an expert on any of this stuff so I'm not sure why I'm being singled out in this case Please don't question my motivation for my comments on this badge as I am simply trying to learn just like everyone else. Nothing more, nothing less. Enough said.

On another note, on that other thread I did state that I liked the wings very much and I still do.... thank you very much

Comment

Update

Hi Infanteer, glad you liked the wings .

you are completly right in what you say, apologise for the way the comment came over, after all this is a forum, and a camera angle, or colour change can make a big difference, sorry buddy . I know your a good guy to deal with and hopefully feel the same with me after are last transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by neilnitro View Post
            Hi Infanteer, glad you liked the wings .

you are completly right in what you say, apologise for the way the comment came over, after all this is a forum, and a camera angle, or colour change can make a big difference, sorry buddy . I know your a good guy to deal with and hopefully feel the same with me after are last transaction.
            No worries! All is good A response wasn't even necessary but I appreciate that you did. My reputation and integrity are extremely important to me so I just wanted to make sure that if it appeared that I was being inconsistent in my responses that you understood what was going on.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X