Sleeping Matress Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Matress Question

While sorting I found some Boxes of Sleeping Matress Covers and want to know if anybody know a source for the Liner Tubes. They're about 1.8x0.7m and have 3 Tunnels for the Tubes.
    Attached Files

What country are these covers from just out of interest? They look identical to the Aussie Vietnam war era ones, terrible things they are we used to just throw the blow up tubes away and use the cover as a ground sheet
    I may have a spare set of 3 here somewhere but nothing in bulk

Comment

They're british by the 99. One Set would be nice, depending on the Price, but I need some more to sell them as I have about 90 of the covers left. All are dated 1985, 1988 and 1991 in the moment. I sorted only 30 of them, the others are still in the Boxes somewhere.

Comment

BTW, when I got them I thought they're for the foam Matress as I didn't saw the Tunnels. I also got some of the self Inflating ones, they're really nice on a hike.

Comment

No worries I will have a look for you and see what I have. PM me If you havent heard back from me in a few days and remind me incase I forget.

Luke.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X