WW2 RN divers insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW2 RN divers insignia

Hi guys, found these quite a while back and thought they were quite a neat little find, thought I would post them up for your comment/viewing pleasure, I believe there is a strong possibility they are from the same vet.

Last edited by jambobbyb; 05-25-2011, 04:06 PM.

WOW i thought these babies might have raised some interest. For any one who may find the thread in the future i believe these to be good and pre 1942 manufacture going by the direction of the divers helmet. the quality of the bullion is superb and feels like pre and early war german sruff cold to the touch.
    Cheers
    James

Comment

very nice, i like divers stuff. It is becoming more desirable especially the helmets, and knives, also equipment like suits boots, and such . Great score, one you'll never likely find again with provenance. Congratulations.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Hi guys many thanks for the replys, I have seen very little divers stuff in my travels, Theres a really nice photo of the WW2 patch worn by an underwater explosives expert in the following thread, I really wonder what this guy was Underwater demolition Port Diver ship diver or maybe even a fabled Combat diver...
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=diver

Elyisum Very nice collection of divers insignia

Comment

Thanks James

Here are some Navy and Royal Engineers badges.

[IMG][/IMG]

I also collect divers knives

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Elyisum that's a great collection, I love the Siebe Gorman divers knives another addition to the wants list

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X