Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British WW2 printed patachute regiment title HELP

Hi friends,

I'm looking for a British WW2 printed "patachute regiment" title, but have had no luck yet finding one , so going to have to also try some dreaded auction sites to expand my search. I therfore need help on red flags to look for on these, naturally If I think I've found one I'll get some opinions from the experienced, but it would be nice to rule out some initially and not waste the time of others unecessarily. Of course , even better if somebody might help out and has one they might let go and save me running the guantlet.

Neil

Neil

As I said it depends how much you're looking to pay. I know I had a set but it was a little too much, but unfortunately these things don't come cheap. You'll get a single a lot cheaper though.

The only set I own in my collection is on this battledress blouse. These show nice ageing and are the sort of thing you should be looking for. Email me if you need some good pictures.

Thanks
    Jack
    Attached Files

Comment

nice

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply, yes a single one with some honest use is just what i'm after, just like that great example you kindly have shown, if you don't mind sending me a few pictures it would be much appreciated. I've beat myself up over that BD you have listed. just not the right time for me. where have they all gone

best regards Neil

Comment

I am sure you mean PARACHUTE,otherwise it might be a long search!

Great blouse,Jack

Johan

Comment

Hi Johan,

that explain's the hard search . Going to have to start the search all over again.

( guess what grade I got in my English exam )

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X