Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L.R.D.G. question.

Gyday All.
    Just wondering if anyone has ever seen a khaki drill tunic with stenciled "L.R.D.G" symbols on the shoulder baurds?.
    Bruce

Attached Files

Comment

That looks funny!

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Total fantasy IMO, looks like they were stencilled yesterday as well condition of boards are nearly unissued let alone ever seeing the likes of any desert conditons.

I have studied many photo's of NZ LRDG members waring shoulder titles and none were ever in this configeration. Now if it came direct from the vet and the vet could show pics of them in ware then maybe just maybe its possible otherwise total fantasy !

Greg

Comment

Yes, I've certainly never seen anything like this before, and I looked through as many photo's as I could find and found nothing like it. I can tell you that the stenciling was not done yesterday. The whole thing was obtained by the owner from Britain back in the 60's some time, but thats all I have on it. Just thought someone may have seen it before.
          Bruce

Comment

Utter utter rubbish. The 2Lts' pip is on the wrong end of the slide. tOtal fantasy. What numpty would fall for this trash

Comment

I was trying to ignor the pip and concentrating on the viability of the stencilled LRDG ?
              Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Pine View Post
                I was trying to ignor the pip and concentrating on the viability of the stencilled LRDG ?
                Bruce

Wonderful self control Bruce .

Comment

Originally posted by Beau Brummel. View Post
                  Wonderful self control Bruce .
                  Thank you. I think that informed helpful comments are always the best one's. At least thats what I try to do.
                  Bruce

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                  X