Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW2 /I\ Teddyear coat

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum which helps me very much with the information brought up.
    Well I've got one for you.
    I own according to my believe a New Old Stock - 1942 dated size 3 and all Teddybear coat.
    My questions:
    a) is this one a original
    b) what is the worth

Thanks in advance for your effort and reply.

Pica

http://cid-b3b41a9bc8b37e84.skydrive...ections?link=1
    Last edited by Seb's lib; 01-09-2010, 02:43 PM.

Hi Pica, welcome to the forum.

It is original. But what do you value it at? Clearly you know exactly what it is and must have done a search etc...

First posts with "original, what is it worth etc" are, to be honest, killing forums. I am sorry if I come across as abrupt. But members give their free expertise and opinions only to see this exploited by someone only wanting to make a fast buck.......

If you are going to keep it, great. Then "value" means very little. Insure it for whatever you see fit.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hi Sib, very nice coat !
      I must say that Adrian has got a good point..... and it's difficult to stick a price to these coats.
      They are rare and do not show up the market that often, so it's difficult to give an "everage" price. I've seen one at a dealer who asked a realy "" over the top price" (and didn't sell it) and a friend of mine bought one at eBay some years ago for only 50 canadian dollars. So the value will be somewhere in the middle.....

I can confirm that the coat is an original, as far as I know these aren't being copied yet. (but for how long??)

If you are interested is selling or swapping the coat than I am interested, I've got plenty swappingmaterial available. I'll send you a PM if possible.

Regards, Naaficook

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson View Post
        Hi Pica, welcome to the forum.

It is original. But what do you value it at? Clearly you know exactly what it is and must have done a search etc...

First posts with "original, what is it worth etc" are, to be honest, killing forums. I am sorry if I come across as abrupt. But members give their free expertise and opinions only to see this exploited by someone only wanting to make a fast buck.......

If you are going to keep it, great. Then "value" means very little. Insure it for whatever you see fit.

Cheers, Ade.
        Hi Ade,

I know it is teddybearcoat because I saw on E-bay a picture of such a coat. That why I, in my humble opinion, thought that this coat could be such a teddy.
        Nowadays "they" offer a lot of items supposed to be WW2. I just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for your opion and effort.

Pica

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X