Opinions please on brit para beret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions please on brit para beret

HI ALL ,IN NEED OF HELP PLEASE ON THIS BERET , TO DETERMINE IF ITS A PERIOD PIECE OR NOT ,MY CONCERN IS THAT THERES BEEN SOME SURFACING OF LATE THAT MAY BE CONVERTED POST WAR IVE ALSO DONE A SEARCH ON THE FORUM ...... ALL COMMENTS WELCOME THANK YOU David
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi!

I think that it's ok!

Cheers, Giorgos

Comment

this is the Ebay model

I think it is this one on Ebay,the seller tells me he is selling it for a friend who is a collector. I think it is a good un
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
            Regards,Ivan

Comment

Thanks Guys look forward to hearing comments from the advanced collectors of Brit Airborne as well...... as said my concern is that there looks like there has been some of these post war berets with these markings surfing of late ,there was a Thread on these but im unable to find it at present thanks David
              Last edited by happy maca; 12-12-2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

here ya go bud, talk's on other berets with a font that looks the same as yours

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=393177

and

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=396700

Comment

Boy ! That went for a lot. £1020. I quess the date sold it.

Comment

My Thoughts too

Originally posted by SMP View Post
                    Boy ! That went for a lot. £1020. I quess the date sold it.
                    Yes I totally agree,well that sets a new ballpark figure then. Anyone on here the new owner,congratulations if you are. Would you be happy spending over a Grand on an Airborne beret? Guess the big question is.....show me another!
                    Regards,Ivan

Comment

Britisch baret

Dear all.
                      We have an other model of a Britisch baret. Not from the paratroopers buth from the SAS, more specific the Belgian SAS, dated 1942-1943. I did not have to bue this won, so. No fake. Remarkeble is dat the only signs you can see is WD. No letter, no year, no manufacture. Is that normal??
                      But it is more an answer to your question, show me an other one.
                      Plaese comment if ness.
                      HELP ME PLAESE: CAN NOT INSERT A PICT!!!!!!!!

Comment

proper Englisch bij Babelfish

We have also a British beret. Not of the paratroopers, but of the SAS. Remarkably that only the signs WD stand there in. No alphabet character, no number, no manufacturer. P.S. How can I add an image???

Comment

You have to be an association member in order to insert pictures. Or you could use a picture hosting service.

Luc

Comment

Nice Beret.
                            Good oval shape the size stamping is a little off centre other than that a good 1943 Airbrone beret.

Comment

1943 Kangol para beret

You have a very nice textbook example of a Kangol maker. No worries. If you are not happy with it, you can always sell it to me!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X