Splitting Groupings and Personal Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I would never ever split a group. I HATE to see this happen. I too have managed to reunite some items in the past.

Cheers, Ade.
    Well I did as I really needed the money at the time so I split it for the money. I was desperate and would never have done this unless I needed to. Included the recipients medals and uniform. I still have some of the items and if I can find tjhe items I'd glady buy them back at an inflated price.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson View Post
      I would never ever split a group. I HATE to see this happen. I too have managed to reunite some items in the past.

Cheers, Ade.
      what if a you suspect a dealer has added some ww2 british medals to a lot to bump up the price? .. recently i saw a lovely, very small ww2 photo album with images of churchill and others (worth £90 or less) with 4 standard blank ww2 brit medals and the price was bumped upto £190 (dont get me wrong if i was rich i would buy it..)

Comment

I would never split a grouping for the sake of money. I collect militaria for my enjoyment and the preservation of history.. not profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Kubasek View Post
          I would never split a grouping for the sake of money. I collect militaria for my enjoyment and the preservation of history.. not profit.
          Exactly.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X