Wwii canadian / british hat badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wwii canadian / british hat badges

Hello folks. Got these just this morning in an old box lot of US, German, Canadian and Italian insignia from someone who was apparently in the 15th AAF. There are six nice Canadian badges here: Canadian Light Infantry, Princess Louise Dragoon Guards, RAF, Reconnaissance Corps, Royal Canadian Army Service Corps, and Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps. Was wondering if I had any scarce ones here?? Thanks!
    Attached Files

Four corps and two regiments; nothing very unusual though perhaps a slight premium on the PLDGs, as it was an armoured regiment. (Armoured cars - reconnisance unit - I think, but not sure.

Comment

Thanks for your comments! I'll more than likely end up offering them up as a group at my next show. Thanks again for taking the time to enlighten me!

Comment

The PPCLI badge is desirable.... at least here in Canada where it is one of three regular force infantry battalions.... and serving in Afghanistan to boot.... let me know if you want to sell it.

Comment

The PLDGs or 'Plogs' were armoured car unit the served in Italy and was disbanded way back in the 65s based here in Ottawa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Pri...Dragoon_Guards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X