Looking for a RAAF battle dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a RAAF battle dress

Hi can anybody out there point me in the right direction to locate a Dark Blue RAAF Battledress and/or Trousers [must by ww2 dated] but can be with or without insignia.

take a look here

Hi,
    Have a look on this site,Paul has a lot of RAF items.I sold him a lovely pair of 1941 marked up trousers not so long ago.He never answers the mobile number but will reply to emails.He is a nice lad,not cheap though but items are good. Welcome to the Forum.
    http://www.wdmilitaria.co.uk/
    Regards,Ivan.

Comment

Picked a hard one to get. Trousers are the most difficult to find. I've been looking for a pair of trousers for many years and still don't have a pair. I may have a jacket to sell soon.
      Bruce

Comment

Be prepared to pay dearly. I purchased a battledress blouse/trouser set about 5 years ago and the price was US$750. I haven't seen any trousers for sale since. The blouses come up once in a while.

Be very careful when considering these. They've been reproduced -- but easily enough to tell.

Also, quite a few wartime/postwar British ARP/CD blouses/trousers are offered up as RAAF. The early CD dark blue is a near perfect color match and the pockets are the pleated type. These all have single-point, army-type pocket flaps. The trousers have the large pocket on the front of the leg.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X