Home Front Helmet Books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Front Helmet Books?

Can't seam to find a book on the subject the search engines don't come up with any thing either, any body know of a book that deals with this.

FAP, Warden, Police, NFS, Rescue etc

Regards
    Scott

Book

Scott a few years ago there was a italian text helmet book which covered home front,i think it was called helmets of the world ?

Comment

The book is Combat Helmets of the World by Paolo Marzetti, who may be a member of this forum. Later printings have captions in English. Pages 218-219 have line drawings of the various British civil, fire, rescue, etc. helmets. It's a great book for identification of the world's combat helmets from the beginning until rather recently.

Dave

Comment

List of markings (but not complete) is on: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...lmets+civilian

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

All being well a new book should be out this year.

Comment

I just go into my loft and look at all of mine . Rob
              God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

....a book is getting closer.....MUCH closer........

Comment

A book on this subject is now VERY close...with a (projected) launch date of late July this year....... 360 pages, over a 1,000 Helmets.....watch this space....

Comment

Orders now being taken.....PM me if interested and I'll email some pics / info

sorry if this is the wrong kind of post in the wrong thread....but the Thread Title says it all! :-)

Comment

Got my copy of Ade's book on home front helmets, truly an eye opener on the variants out there and good on all the techie stuff too.

Well worth the price IMO.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/11383301573...RoCctwQAvD_BwE

Comment

Originally posted by Bond View Post
                        Got my copy of Ade's book on home front helmets, truly an eye opener on the variants out there and good on all the techie stuff too.

Well worth the price IMO.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/11383301573...RoCctwQAvD_BwE

Agreed. The only book you will ever need if Home Front helmets are what you are interested in.
                        If only there was a similar book for combat helmets !

Comment

Many thanks guys...'very kind - it certainly seems to have hit a spot....and I thought there was only about 6 of us out there!

...and if folk would prefer to side-step ebay please PM me. The ebay number may change (re-listing etc) so another option is email at home_front_helmets@hotmail.com .....am I sounding desperate yet? :-)

..oh, and SMP, let it lie...... :-)

Comment

Got mine

Picked my book last week fantastic
                            Attached Files

Comment

I picked a copy of this up last weekend at the military odyssey

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X