brigadiar tunic tabs question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brigadiar tunic tabs question!

iv got a brigadiers tunic named to A C Tyler and apart from being very moth eatin at the back its missing its red tabs! does any one know where i can get some? its from the 60s!!! any help you be great!!

Sounds like a very important tunic you have there Paddywhack, a very famous Chindit indeed. Arthur Catchmay Tyler Military Cross for Burma and CBE in 1960.

Good to see your preserving such worth while militaria.

Comment

yup thats him indeed and that whats on his ribbon bar!!(and no noor your not trading it with me!!!!!!!!!!!!)!and would you believe i got it off our very own estand!! love the tunic despite the mothing! im totally putting a display together once i get room!!though i really need a set of red tabs for this tunic i have one but i dont think its for this type of tunic and its literally one tab!!any help would be great in getting this tunic back to what it should be!!

Comment

Hi, I have might have some, I'll have to check. Is there an outline on the tunic where they were and if so what size.
        Lee

Comment

dosnt look like BUT there seem to be one side of a snap in button(if you get what im describing!), on the tab i do have theres also one side of snap in button but wont fit on this tunic!if i can get an email il send you pics!id be VERY intrested in the tabs!!!thanks again!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X