Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW2 Cdn. Medical corps battledress

Hello,

I found a badged July 1945 dated canadian medical corps battledress with the medical corps flashes on each arm, a pacific theatre patch underneath, a 2 years service patch on the lower right arm and a campaign bar with the volunteer ribbon with overseas maple leaf and the 39-45 star ribbon. I have no pics but was thinking of parting with some of my money from santa for this BD. Does any one have any idea of a good price to pay for this type of BD, oh by the way it is in great condition. Thank you and I know it is tough without pics, but I do appreciate your comments.

Ritchie.

Originally posted by ritchie4 View Post
    Hello,

I found a badged July 1945 dated canadian medical corps battledress with the medical corps flashes on each arm, a pacific theatre patch underneath, a 2 years service patch on the lower right arm and a campaign bar with the volunteer ribbon with overseas maple leaf and the 39-45 star ribbon. I have no pics but was thinking of parting with some of my money from santa for this BD. Does any one have any idea of a good price to pay for this type of BD, oh by the way it is in great condition. Thank you and I know it is tough without pics, but I do appreciate your comments.

Ritchie.
    Hello,

I would say that, depending on the size of the jacket, that it would be worth around $150 CAD or so. There is not as much demand for homefront type BD as there is for regiments that served overseas.

Hope this helps.

Gary

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X