Question about US Army needle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about US Army needle

Another time I made a mistake and posted a thread on the wrong forum....I'm very sorry....I just started a new thread on the US militaria forum with a link to this one....

sorry again

Hi guys....do you know if war time use is possible for this kind of needle?

thanks to all in advance

Ale
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fic65; 11-12-2007, 06:44 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

It looks like the Ideal mark on the syringe has "trade mark" on it. If so, the item is post W.W.II. The East Rutherford Syringe Co. started using that mark in the 1920s, but never applied for a trademark until 1947. Registration wasn't granted until 1949, with the flat baseline and "Ideal" in a rectangle versions apparently coming even later. I'd guess 1950s on this item.

Comment

Originally posted by VerKuilen Ager View Post
          Registration wasn't granted until 1949, with the flat baseline and "Ideal" in a rectangle versions apparently coming even later. I'd guess 1950s on this item.
          I'd concur based on that assessment! Great info!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by VerKuilen Ager View Post
            It looks like the Ideal mark on the syringe has "trade mark" on it. If so, the item is post W.W.II. The East Rutherford Syringe Co. started using that mark in the 1920s, but never applied for a trademark until 1947. Registration wasn't granted until 1949, with the flat baseline and "Ideal" in a rectangle versions apparently coming even later. I'd guess 1950s on this item.
            very complete and super-fast info!!!!! Many thanks!!!!!!!!!

yes this is an incredible forum.....again....many thanks to all the moderators and the other experts for the help they give to all the members (for free...and also..spending a lot of time.....)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X