Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern DPM para smocks gone?

All,
    A few years ago there were a lot of surplused modern issue DPM para smocks available on ePay and elsewhere. They seem to have dried up. Has the MOD discontinued these and if not, why did they surplus so many before?

Thanks!

CB

They are still available through the system, however there are not many occasions now that they are worn. Everyone holds on to his own so not many are going to be handed in.

Comment

I used to see them for sale at "Anchor Surplus" in Nottingham. But I have not been there for over 2 years.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

I bought around 5 or 6 of them over a period of time roughly two to three years ago. A couple off ePay and the rest I dug out of the box in a surplus store here in San Francisco!
        They ranged in condition from very well used to almost new. They were all still badged up except for one of them which was partially stripped. The 4 smocks I obtained here were around $14.00 each! I still have several, a 7 RHA,a 5th AB HQ sergeant, a 4 Para 2nd Lt., and well worn 1 Para with a Kosovo patch.
        I picked up a mint one off ePay from a seller here in the states for $25.00! These are all a tiny fraction of what I see them going for in the UK.
        Now they seem unobtainable here.

CB

Comment

Thats because you sell them to your freind.

Alex R.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X