SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosleys Auction 12 September - Anyone going?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosleys Auction 12 September - Anyone going?!

Hello All,

Is anyone planning on going to the Bosleys auction this week? It's been brought to my attention that there is one lot "in my area" it's actually of considerable interest to me and I would like to place a bit. Unfortunately they don't accept email bids as far as I can tell.

If anyone is going and willing to place a bid for me (I will settle up immediately) do let me know. Short fuse on this request....sorry!

Cheers

Adam

Adam, if you can get to a fax machine you can place a bid that way - I've done it a few times myself - you just need to phone them up to make sure it is ok and then phone again to make sure the fax has arrived

Jack.

Comment

Hi Jack

Sound advice, sadly I am stuck somewhere without that facility. However, there is a happy ending as a friend of mine got back to me (he lives near Bosleys) and is going to get my bid in for me. So now just fingers crossed and no eating for a couple weeks if I win

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

What are you after or daren't we ask?

Comment

Ive never actually placed bid at this house.

Does anyone know why they clean the badges they are selling?

One method I use to identify a genuine badge is the natural patination that has formed over one hundred years.

I`m sure theres a money back guaranatee right? But to be honest Ive never had the balls to risk a bid.

Steve.

Comment

Ciaran,

A couple of things at this point...if I have any luck I will post on here for all to see!

Steve,

I am not sure why, is that always the way? They don't usually have things I am after...but I did remark from the photos I've seen that most seem to be rather shiny. I attributed this to most, if not all being sourced from the same collection.

Adam

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X