RFC Maternity Blouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFC Maternity Blouse

Here is one you wont see everyday. A WW1 RFC Maternity Blouse named and maker tagged 1916 out of a tailor in Toronto. A bit mothy but considering the rarity of these guys I am not complaining.
    I need a smaller form so you will notice the buttons are not done up on so as not to stress the thread.
    Attached Files

Wearing the flight jacket, cap and gloves and RFC aerial map of the Hazebrouck sector, Canadian.

I have the flying goggles somewhere but I cant find them...
    Attached Files

Comment

Until I find them, these will have to do.
      (I wont sleep tonight not knowing what the H I did with them. Too much field gear packed in boxes...need a bigger war room...
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow thats a stunning set up .Did it all come together? have you researched the guy ? Rob
        God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

The flight jacket, glove, cap and the _original_ ww1 goggles (not these pretty green ones..) are from one airman and the Maternity Blouse, overseas cap and the pants (not shown in this picture) are from another flight officer. I am dialing in remotely and dont have the names handy and my bad memory is not working but I will get those for you later this week. I plan on researching both of them after I am done some SS Officer research which is almost complete.

Comment

Very nice! Interesting to see the RFC shoulder patches on an officers uniform.

I really need to get a flight jacket and cowl one of these days. I've passed up on a few of them unfortunatley due to lack of funds

Comment

Well Good news I found the goggles...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X