Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Webley

Hello to all people!!!

Can you tell me how much it is a Webley VI neutralized???? and and Enfield Nº2 Revolver???

Thank you

Ryton arms in the UK has a deactivated 1915 dated MKVI revolver for nearly 600 euro. DWSUK has deactivated Enfield No.2 revolvers for about 440 euro. I imagine you can probably get them cheaper at shows in the UK but these are the prices I see online.

http://www.rytonarms.co.uk/site/home.php

http://dwsuk.com/oscommerce/default.php?cPath=30

Comment

Thank you Des Thomas!!!

Comment

Is it a good prize for this Enfield Nº2??? ----> 350 euros

Revolver + Holster + Collar Cord

Comment

Sounds like a fair price to me? but maybe you should see what some other people say before you make the purchase.

Comment

Sounds like a good price, but it depends how "original" it is. The pictured Enfield was produced with reeved walnut grips so these have been replaced at some point. Also good to know if barrel/body/cylinder have matching numbers.

Cheers, Luc

Comment

Hello!!!

It is dated "1943" and more numbers. It is neutralized weapon, not shot, because it has a hole under the barrel.

Thank you for information

Comment

In that case, the plastic grips are original but the hammer with thumbcatch is a replacement.

Enfield prices also depend on the manufacturer, ROF Enfield is the most commonly seen, Aussie maker Howard Auto Cultivator the most uncommon.

Cheers, Luc
                Last edited by lnijherald; 05-19-2007, 06:42 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X