Gunshow Buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunshow Buys

Hi guys, I thought I show you ll my recent gunshow buy. All this stuff came from a deceased EOD tech via his brother. The price was great and I especially like the PIAT bomb. Everything is dewat, even the green painted Elsie mine. What I haven't shown are the manuals that came with this lot. They include a forensic EOD manual which details many devises designed by criminal and terrorist elements and subsequently disamed by either the military or police.

The US Army manual "Artillery Ammunition, TM9-1901" particularily hard to find. It's filled with colour plates on almost every shell and fuze up till 1950. A great reference.

I didn't sell much at the show, but picked up some nice additions to my "TTGB*" collection.

Cheers,

Greg

* Things That Go Boom
    Attached Files

Hi Greg, this look like a very intersting buy Being a WW2 only collector I can only recognise the wartime stuff shown.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

the shell on the far left isn't that for the PIAT??

Comment

Yes, that is a PIAT round The black finish with the yellow band indicates it is used for training.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

I always chuckle when I see the claymore mine . . . FRONT TOWARD ENEMY

Nice assortment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X