Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW1 Canadian tunic

Hello

I am interested in the WW1 Canadian 7 button tunic. I have pictures of the tunic 1 is out of the book Khaki Unforms of the Canadian Expeditionary Force and the other is a piture of my Great Uncle. I would some day like to own one but they are very hard to come by. Other then black and white pictures I have never seen one in person. I was wondering if members of the forum might have pictures of is tunic from there own collections that they would like to share? I would love to see some colour pictures that shows details. Thank you for your time and I hope to see some pictures

Thank you
    Kevin R.
    Attached Files

pic#2
    Attached Files

Comment

Kevin

Try the virtual tour of the Canadian War Museum, and if you don't see on there, try writing them and asking. There are also some WWI re-enactors around, some of whom portray Cdns, so google for those. If no luck there, drop me a line and I'll connect you to one of them.

Peter (petemonahan@sympatico.ca)

Comment

Hello Peter

Thank you for the reply I will try the Canadian War Museum virtual tour. I have tried to google a few time and I don't seem to get any were but I will try again, every time I try I get different results. I am going to the Canadian War Museum for the first time with my family in early June. I have waited a long time to go.

Thank you
        Kevin

Comment

http://www.kaisersbunker.com/cef/tunics/

eric

Comment

Hello Eric

Thank you for the link to the Kaisersbunker. That shows great detail of the out side of the tunic. I have never seen pictures of the inside.

Thank you
            Kevin R.

Comment

Great War

Hi try this dealer site he usually has Canadian tunics for sale. www.greatwar.com Brian

Comment

Hello Brian

WOW!! that is a great website. I have never seen so many Canadian WW1 tunic for sale. I have it marked on my favorites already and I will check it very often to see if a 7 button tunic comes up for sale. I think I have a chance in getting a tunic now. Thank you again

Kevin R.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X