Can anyone id this one? Thanks.
    Regards,
    Fred
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

anyone recognize this one?

Comment

never seen anything like that, all pilots wings have been the same since the war, apart from the crown which changes with the monarch. that almost looks like a novelty patch, the kind of thing popular during the 70`s.sorry i can`t be of more help. steve h.

Comment

unless possibly it is a stylised piece to go on a 'sweetheart' cushion or some such thing. It appears to be a Kings Crown as best I can tell.

Comment

God awful ugly what ever it is.

I think it is just a cheap ornamental patch off a modern windbreaker or bomber
            jacket.

Could also be a wings for the "Royal Army Fantasians" LOL

Comment

From "Chicken Run"?

Comment

I once had a sweetheart pin in metal and enamel that had a very similar configuraton, so I suspect it is a kind of souvenir piece of some sort.

Certainly not an official insignia to wear on a uniform, but difficult to say its intended use.

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

Hey, thanks for the info guys. It came in a small lot of patches I bought a while ago, I think all the rest were WWII US. It is pretty cheaply made, which would make sense if it is a souvenir type item. The circular shaped thing on the bottom is odd (a wheel?), also the different colored wings.
                  Regards,
                  Fred

Comment

Flying pig !

The circle area on the badge looks to be a pigs face !!!!

Therefore I think the badge came off probably a kiddies "Pig - Teddy Bear" or something similar !!

..(Very small eyes at the top of the circle, ... and ears each side ... the classic "fat pig look" if you ask me !!)

Gary J.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X