World War One Commonwealth Insignias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War One Commonwealth Insignias

I picked up this Guide-On belt awhile back, it is studded with WWI insignia, the individual that I acquired it from had got it from his dad who had the belt from his service in WWI, so, what do you think? Any opinions or inputs to rare or hard to find insignia on the belt is welcome, this in not my area of interest. Chris....[IMG]ttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/cpcg43/P1010012.jpg[/IMG]

Belt

More...

Comment

Belt

And...

Comment

belt

and...

Comment

Belt

And....

Comment

Belt

Final

Comment

A very fine example of a Hate belt ,quite often these are just broken up and sold for the badges ,I cant see anything rare on there but its a fine selection of badges and buttons from around the world .Value I would say ******163;75 +.Rob.
              God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Hi Chris, I cannot see anything rare either, but PLEASE don't let it get broken up.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Nice example.

Was all the rage at the time to swap badges between units and make up these belts.

Funny how the Commonwealth soldiers all traded for souvenirs between each other while the Yanks liked to trade for German stuff.

like the others said keep it together.

Comment

Belt

Believe me guys, I have no intention of parting with this or breaking it up! We have a phrase here in the states pertaining to guys who sporterize and alter collectible military firearms....Bubbas. I am not going to Bubba this, I thought it was pretty cool when I saw it, and only paid 50$ for it..... I wish I would have gotten a typed up letter from the guy I acquired it from pertaining to its history. Chris......

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X