British? Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British? Patches

Hi Guys, I picked up another collection of odd patches. 95 in all, many of French but there is a mix of US, Canadian, British and ????? I'm hoping members can help me with a few of them. If you can also indicate to me which ones are rarer as well, great!.

Cheers,

Greg
    Attached Files

Hmmmm, the colour doesn't show well on the top right patch. It is dark green over black with 2 red lines. Artillery????

Tx

Greg

Comment

here is a close-up of the star patches. US??????
      Attached Files

Comment

The Panda bear is the Brit. 9th Armd. Div.

Comment

The badge top centre is Belgian, post war if my memory serves me correctly.

Comment

Des, its the Piron Brigade, but if its postwar????

Comment

Hi there , the top left patch is 105th ( Madras) `lines of comunication `unit as worn by british troops in India late W.W.2 this is quite a nice clean example you have , a rare badge in its self $80.00/$100.00 all day long ,Michael.

Comment

Hi
                Top left: 105th [Madras] Line of Communication Area. Top middle: I agree with Des, the sign is that of the Belgian 4th Division.

Regards
                Arthur

Comment

The Piron badges are similiar but different.

Have a look at www.belgianbadges4046.be

Comment

Hi,

Bottom right: Red six point star. U.S. 6th Infantry Division [3rd pattern]
                    had the same style and colour star.

Regards
                    Arthur

Comment

Hi,

Bottom left: Black trident and bow embroided on to a red felt six point star. This formation sign is that of the 'Nepal Army H.Q.'
                      There is another version where the trident is gold wire embroided on to a red felt six point star.

Regards
                      Arthur

Comment

Top right - Canadian?

Comment

So we're still working on the one patch next to the Panda,tghe top middle one is Belgian post-war?, and the top right one which may be Canadian. Thanks to you all for id'ing most of these. I've posted a few more and some with an obvious para theme in the International section. I appreciated all your help.

Cheers,

Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X