Model 1914 Royal Flying Corps Other Ranks issued Maternity tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model 1914 Royal Flying Corps Other Ranks issued Maternity tunic

I don't post here often but I finally managed to get my Model 1914 Royal Flying Corps Other Ranks issued Maternity tunic photograhed and on Kaiser's Bunker. It is a frosty one, no mothing, damage, or wear. Please follow this link for a lot more photos. >> http://www.kaisersbunker.com/rfc/rfc17.htm

I hope you will all enjoy it.

Very nice Tony! A beautiful maternity and in such great shape I am truly in awe.

An enlisted maternity is the next item on my wish list, I feel it will be a long time before I find one.

Greg

Comment

Wow!
      That's the nicest O.R.'s I've ever seen, and Canadian too!
      Roy

Comment

Incredible. A stone-mint ultra-rare original Model 1914 Royal Flying Corps Other Ranks issued Maternity tunic grabs a whopping 63 views and 2 comments. I guess I should have slipped the word "paratrooper" in there somewhere, and it would be up to 1800 views.

Comment

WOW! thank you for sharing that that is so simply stunning

Comment

I was lost for words . The condition is incredible for such an old jacket ,militaria seem to keep a lot better in the US than it does here in wet rainy damp bleak frosty smoggy warm beer and fish n chips England .WW1 uniforms and associated items are just about all gone which makes one that do pop up very expensive indeed.Rob
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

I'll have to see that one in person some day Tony (It's too bad I didn't see it while it was still in Alberta ) ...Heck I want to see your entire collection in person some day

Comment

[ always wanted one of these if i win the lottery , a very nice item thanks for showing ,Michael.
                p.s what marking do these items have inside ink stamp / paper label ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X