Kevlar Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevlar Helmet

Hey i was wondering if anyone could help identify this helmet for me, im guessing its a british kevlar helmet but was hoping if some one could tell me a little more about and how much they usually sell for on average.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1579/img00060or.jpg
    http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6192/img00078bw.jpg

It is British Army. This version was going to be issued to all members of the British Armed Forces. But it was not to be and only those who Parachuted got them. They have been sold for as much as ******163;250.

Comment

really, could you recommend any suggestions in the best way i should go about selling it, my first thought was ebay?

Comment

******163;250? Bloody hell, and I gave mine away!

Comment

Hi all,

I am new to the forums and am a collector of WW2 British Airborne Militaria. The helmet in question is an issue Parachute Regiment and Airborne forces helmet.
          It is one of the earlier made helmets which were made out of Ballistic nylon as opposed to Kevlar. This can be confirmed by the smooth finish, The helmets were mostly manfactured by National plastics in Coventry as a rough guide the price would be about £60 to 80 pounds hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Gareth

Comment

I have one and I think I paid about £70 or so. That seems to be the going rate. 250 is very optomistic.

Comment

These helmets HAVE been sold for ******163;250. I know I was there at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff
                These helmets HAVE been sold for £250. I know I was there at the time.
                I've also seen people pay $7 for beer at a dance club. Doesn't mean that's always the price, or that a seller will get it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X