Some caps with badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some caps with badges

Received a couple of Forage caps today so I thought I would photograph them with some others .Lots of subtle differences betwen them .Rob.
    Attached Files
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Originally posted by ROBB
    Received a couple of Forage caps today so I thought I would photograph them with some others .Lots of subtle differences betwen them .Rob.
    Still nice and cheap suprisingly .Rob.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hiya Rob ,
      looks like your on your way to a nice collection the RAF one with the two part metal insignia is getting a hard item to find these days , have seen them on e,bay fetching a lot of cash , you may all laugh at me but i reckon with in a couple of years these will touch the hundred quid mark ,
      Michael.

Comment

Super lot

I good side cap/forage cap is fetching about 40 Brit on Ebay. I was lucky enough to buy a sack full for 5 pounds. I have only two left now as I needed the cash to fuel my medal collection.

I have noticed that a lot of dealers do try and marry up badges to side hats. The orginal examples which I owned had clear marks on the fabric where the badge had sat probably for the duration of WW2.

That RAF side cap is great. I have the badge but as yet no side cap.

We were talking about those RM berets in another post.

Steve.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys ,The RAF officers cap came with his RFC forage cap which is in another thread somewhere .I picked the RM beret up in 1979 or so in The Lake district on the same table was a double decal KM helmet for £15 but no amount of begging for extra pocket money was going to get my parents to buy it for me . Rob.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X