No announcement yet.

Canadian Womens Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pictures Al. Those unifroms are great. I'll have to drop by there next time I am up.

I look forward to the RFC photos

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Al P
      These are located in Edmonton. The second floor of a local gunshop has been turned into a little museum by the owner.

Al
      Hi Al ... MilArm? I've been there many times ... he was still in the process of fixing things up on the second floor last time I was there. Can anyone go up any time now? Or do you still have to ask to gain access?

Comment

Yes, it is Milarm. Alan is constantly re working the upstairs area, I think he just likes to play with his collection just as the rest of us do . I have never seen it closed off but I suspect he was busy renovating at the time and didnt want everyone up there getting in the way.

Al

Originally posted by h009291
        Hi Al ... MilArm? I've been there many times ... he was still in the process of fixing things up on the second floor last time I was there. Can anyone go up any time now? Or do you still have to ask to gain access?

Comment

Best time to visit is in the morning when Al is actually there. If he's out the staff may not let you up as someone from the floor has to go up with you for security reasons. MilArm is a "must visit" when in Edmonchuk.

Please note that I am in no way associated with MilArm in any way or a relative of Al.

G

Comment

Another useless thread because the pictures have mysteriously vanished, and FYI they were NOT deleted by myself.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al P View Post

Another useless thread because the pictures have mysteriously vanished, and FYI they were NOT deleted by myself.

Al
              I think there were some issues with software upgrades? Maybe that's what toasted them.

Comment

Hi Al, pics do dissappear over time. Please replace them if you can.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Pictures re posted, this time they should stay.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al P View Post
                    Pictures re posted, this time they should stay.

Al
                    Good stuff Al. Is the top section open to the general public still. It was closed several months ago when last checked ?

Comment

Women warriors

This web page may be of interest to collectors of Canadian womens uniforms
                      http://www.servicepub.com/women.htm

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X