Interesting Souvenir taken from a Crashed Mosquito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Souvenir taken from a Crashed Mosquito

I have been offered this very interesting item taken from a crashed Mosquito fighter plane,i'm talking about a 303,its not complete,but its in near mint condition,it has been hidden away since the war,and all these years there has been taken good care of it,can anyone tell me what the value of an item like is.
    Sorry this is the only photo I got.
    Cheers
    J.S

Hi Jorn, I cannot give you an accurate price but a rough estimate would be £500 +? A friend of mine bought a deact example a couple of years ago now for around £350 and he was very pleased to have paid that much and thought it was a bargain then.

Hope this is some help?

The one you show looks very nice and with the history behind it I am sure a good story could be built up about the history of the gun and the plane and it's crew.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hi Ade
      Thanks for the help,I will try to get this one,its very good.
      Cheers
      J.S
      Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson
      Hi Jorn, I cannot give you an accurate price but a rough estimate would be £500 +? A friend of mine bought a deact example a couple of years ago now for around £350 and he was very pleased to have paid that much and thought it was a bargain then.

Hope this is some help?

The one you show looks very nice and with the history behind it I am sure a good story could be built up about the history of the gun and the plane and it's crew.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

WOW !

Otto

Comment

Hi Jorn
          i can only presume that it is de-activated or it could be worth several years in jail
          Ashley

Comment

If it was me I would pass as it clashes with my wife's Ikea furnature.

G

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X