formation badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

formation badges

Hello guys,some recent aquisitions from Beltring and elsewhere.I think they're all ok but any opinions appreciated,cheers,

Paul
    Attached Files

formation badges

Attached Files

Comment

formation badges

Attached Files

Comment

formation badges

Attached Files

Comment

formation badges

5.Beach groups
          Attached Files

Comment

They look okay to me from the photos, though I don't know enough to comment on the France & AF & can't se the 79th properly - I take it that it's not one of those flimsy thin "handkerchief" type fabric type fakes though.

As evrybody seems to want loads of money for even the most common Brit "Div signs" now, did you have to pay an arm or a leg or are you providing digits on the never never?

Comment

Hi Paul, nice to have met you at the show. All look fine to me. The airborne insignia in the other thread look great too

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hello Paul,

Glad to see you made it back safely As Ade says, it was great to meet you!

I had a look over some of Paul's stuff at Beltring and it all looks ok to me apart from that dodgy fake Airborne insignia in the other thread Just who did you buy that from?

Will send you an email later this week as promised

Thanks, from Jack.

Comment

formation badges

Guys,thanks for the comments on the badges,I was well pleased with my purchases particularly the beach groups badge.Pleasure meeting Ade and Jack also (and I think you're right Jack,I did buy some of that Airborne stuff off a right dodgy character!).The 79th armoured badge is on flimsy material Leigh,heres a couple of better phots,what do you think?
                  Attached Files

Comment

formation badges

Back.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

formation badges

Cheers Marc!

Comment

79th looks painted rather than printed?

My interest in "flimsy" 79th patches is because I've seen a few obvious fakes around on very thin material, you can tell that they're wrong as soon as you see them, there's no substance to the cloth at all.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X